Commercial Development Associate Intern
This company designs, develops, and manufactures top-of-the-line electric motorcycles, focusing on the rider’s experience through technology, built for upscale individuals looking to ride in style around urban environments. The company combines the latest electric power train with IoT and IoV technology; resulting in motorcycles that excites professional riders while offering comfort and safety appealing to beginners. The company creates cutting-edge electric motorcycles for the next generation of riders.
Founded in 2014, the company’s mission is to connect riders to the urban landscape through our smart electric motorcycles. By combining technology and platform innovation, the company improves the riding experience, to emotionally attach new riders to the sport. Canadian designed and German engineered, the company’s motorcycle delivers a thrilling and evolutionary 2-wheeled experience and green transportation method around modern cities.
By simplifying the riding mechanics and integrating smart technology, they have eliminated a rider’s learning curve, expensive maintenance costs and dependencies on fossil fuel. They are unlocking the lifestyle and sport to new riders through the company’s stylish brand, simplified riding experience, and enhanced safety.
- Sales and marketing team management
- Customer acquisitions and retention
- Sales and marketing presentations to our client’s target audience
- Training new sales and marketing team members
- Participate in a comprehensive sales training program that focuses on the development of competencies and knowledge in functional areas such as Technical Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Operations, Human Resources, and Engineering
- Self-motivated and driven individuals
- Educational background or experience in marketing and sales
- Communication skills and technical aptitude