This company designs, develops, and manufactures top-of-the-line electric motorcycles, focusing on the rider’s experience through technology, built for upscale individuals looking to ride in style around urban environments. The company combines the latest electric power train with IoT and IoV technology; resulting in motorcycles that excites professional riders while offering comfort and safety appealing to beginners. The company creates cutting-edge electric motorcycles for the next generation of riders.
Founded in 2014, the company’s mission is to connect riders to the urban landscape through our smart electric motorcycles. By combining technology and platform innovation, the company improves the riding experience, to emotionally attach new riders to the sport. Canadian designed and German engineered, the company’s motorcycle delivers a thrilling and evolutionary 2-wheeled experience and green transportation method around modern cities.
By simplifying the riding mechanics and integrating smart technology, they have eliminated a rider’s learning curve, expensive maintenance costs and dependencies on fossil fuel. They are unlocking the lifestyle and sport to new riders through the company’s stylish brand, simplified riding experience, and enhanced safety.
- Lead qualification and nurturing through outbound telephone prospecting
- Lead campaign execution via telephone, email and other avenues
- Scheduling product demonstration meetings between prospects and the Evoke sales team
- Organization and entry of lead prospecting activity into Salesforce
- Attend industry events for lead generation
- Research accounts and identify key players
- Outbound calling and emailing to generate interest
- Explain the company’s product and value proposition to executives and upper management across multiple countriesRequirements:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (writing sample may be required upon request)
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with results-driven focus
- Comfortable making dozens of phone calls per day
- A strong phone presence that projects enthusiasm, professionalism, and confidence
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, numbers-driven environment
- Drive and ambition necessary to exceed monthly sales quotas
|Job Category||Business Development Intern|
|Job Industry||Engineering and Science|