This company was established in 1997 and joined GGI in 2008. It is one of the biggest professional organization in mainland China. The company’s HQ is in Beijing and it has 20 branches and more than 600 staff. The founder has been engaging in the accounting industry for more than 30 years. The company has a good relationship with the different levels of Chinese governments including the Ministry of Finance. Since being the member of GGI, the company has stepped into the world’s accounting industry.
The company embraces the motto of “Achieving Excellence through Quality”. With their practical knowledge of doing business in the PRC and taking advantage of our business and professional network in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and Taiwan as well as overseas, they provide diversified professional services for our clients. The company dedicates the effort to the mutual success of their customers and are committed to becoming one of the leading CPA firms in serving the Greater China region.
– Professionalism –
The company’s professional and supporting staff are dedicated to the delivery of quality and timely services to their clients. Each member of the staff serves the clients with absolute confidentiality and integrity. In order to facilitate our rapid expansion, they are continuously committed to improving our professional standard, service quality, as well as the development of our staff.
– Utilizing IT technology to enhance efficiency –
Together with the company’s IT experts, they have developed a comprehensive set of computerized systems covering every aspect of their work. From administrative duties and general management to providing various professional services, our computerized systems always make our work smooth, efficient and reliable.
- Follow the instructions of work arrangement and scheduling
• Complete the audit work assigned by project manager
• Complete the working papers assigned according to IAS/CAS
• Assist to collect documents, perform Compliance and substantive testing
• Responsible for the filing of permanent audit files, current year audit files in a complete, tidy and standard level
• Participate in or be responsible for the preparation of the report, the audited accounting statements, the notes to the accounting statements; Others assigned by the management
- College degree or above, major in accounting, auditing, financial management and other related majors
- English or other major languages in level CET6 or above
- With initial communication skills and team work ability
- Ability to work under pressure, have a strong sense of responsibility and learning ability
- Master WORD, EXCEL, PPT and other office software, with the basic knowledge of the network
- Register for examination of CPA or MBA is preferred
|Job Category||Finance Intern|
|Job Industry||Banking and Finance|
|Monthly Stipend||RMB 2,000 to 3,000 per month|
|Working Hours||9 AM to 5:30 PM|